We offer a quick and easy passport photo service. There is no need to make an appointment, just pop in and we will do the rest.
If you are applying for a new passport or renewing your current one, you will need to get pictures taken that fit in with the DFA passport photo guidelines.
We ensure to follow these guidelines to help you with a smooth application process. We have a fast turnaround, with the photos being printed while you wait. We will also provide you with a digital copy of your passport photo that you can upload to the official DFA site when applying for your passport.
DFA ask for certain criteria before they accept passport photos. Here are a few tips to ensure the process is quick and easy when you come into us;
- Ensure your facial features are visible, hair should not cover any part of the eyes.
- You can wear glasses. The frame must not cover any part of your eyes. There must be no glare on the lenses. Dark glasses are not permitted.
- You can wear a head covering for religious or medical reasons. Your full facial features must be visible. You cannot wear head accessories for any other reason.
- Do not wear sunglasses.
- Make sure your expression is neutral, do not smile and close your mouth.
- Do not tilt your head up/down or left/right. Look straight into the camera.
- If your infant or very young child cannot support themselves, they should be photographed lying down on a plain, white surface.
- No one else should appear in the photo, so make sure that hands or arms used to support the child are not visible.
- Soothers/pacifiers cannot be present in photographs as these can obscure facial features.
Picture Printing Kiosk
We also have a printing kiosk to get your pictures printed from your phone or SD card. You are can get these pictures printed while you wait.
You can also get your pictures printed onto a canvas frame. Once you place this order with us, you will have your canvas print in approx. 5 working days.