Zarbee’s Children’s 2+ years Cough and Sore Throat Syrup 100ml
€7.99 Incl VAT
4 in stock
Zarbee’s Cough and Sore Throat Syrup is formulated using scientifically proven, natural origin ingredients. It helps relieve any type of chesty cough or dry cough, while soothing and protecting sore throats in children.
The urge to cough is reduced by the honey, with a soothing and protective action from the glycerol. Mucus and phlegm is loosened by the ivy leaf extract, helping you clear this build-up of mucus more easily.
- For any type of cough and sore throats
- Relives hoarseness and difficulty swallowing
- Can be used by children from 2 years old
- Made using pure honey, ivy leaf extract and glycerol
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Gluten free and lactose free
- With natural fruit flavours
How to use:
- Give a 5ml dose three times per day
- Shake the bottle well before use
Flower honey (17.4%), Glycerol E422 (17.4%), Fructose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose E464, Hedera helix L. (leaf) extract supported by Maltodextrins (0.26%), Xanthan gum E415, Potassium sorbate E202, Apricot flavour, Citric acid E330, Lemon flavour, Purified water.
Each 5ml dose contains